Celebrating our 42nd year in 2016, we are proud of our reputation for exceptional service and high quality, performance-proven products. Our values have not changed since the Company was founded by Douglas Moppett in 1974: to offer a highly competitive range of air tools with the quality and extensive availability to rival any global brand, while maintaining the trust and ease of doing business which comes from dealing with a traditional family company.
Universal Tool users can expect:
- Products incorporating the very latest features and benefits in air tool design.
- A nationwide distributor network and specialist advice just a phone call away.
- Nationwide service centres and industry-leading spare parts availability.
- The consistent high quality and performance denoted by the UT logo.
Universal Tool distributors can rely on:
- Dedicated Area Sales Managers who are pro-active in helping you to win business.
- Extensive stock of tools and spare parts in our UK distribution centre, available for next day delivery.
- Area Sales Managers also carry stock for immediate delivery.
- Exceptional after sales service and support with straightforward repairs and warranties.
- The long term stability, simplicity and fairness of doing business with a family company. An outstanding team of people are here to help you and if you wish, you can speak directly to the owners at any time.
UT is recognized worldwide as a mark of air tool quality and our export customers enjoy:
- The confidence in quality of our internationally respected British air tool brand.
- Immediate availability from stock and competitive worldwide freight options.
- In-house expertise to provide export documentation such as EU Certificates of Origin certified by the British Chamber of Commerce.
Universal Tools are rigorously tested to meet the appropriate international standards of safety including EC Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
All tools come complete with a Declaration of Conformity and carry full product liability insurance.
Our prominent market position has been won by maintaining an acute interest in our customers’ requirements and total specialization within the pneumatic tool market. Quality control is carried out both in the factories and in-house to ensure that we deliver the consistency of quality that demanding professionals have come to expect from UT.
Universal Air Tool is a wholly-owned by Florida Pneumatic Manufacturing Corporation which has a 50-year history as global manufacturer and distributor of air tools, pipe threading equipment and intake compressor filters. U.S operations, assembly and distribution facility is located in Jupiter, FL.
Florida Pneumatic Manufacturing Corporation is a subsidiary of P&F Industries, Inc. located in Melville NY is listed on NASDAQ (PFINA).
Universal Air Tool Company will continue to supply top quality UT brand tools from our base in Buckinghamshire and we have added the AIRCAT range to our programme which are manufactured and designed for the professional automotive technician.